¼ÁÁŠMÄÅ™

SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT...!!!! PANKH PHELA AUR UDTA CHAL...DUNIYA TUMHARA INTZAAR KAR RAHI HAI...!!!

Sometimes I wonder , how important can it be keeping yourself composed in your hard times. At times its more important to keep your furious feelings inside you , than releasing it out and destroying your relations. I don't ask anyone to compromise but there is a professional rule which should always be obeyed.. 'Anything not done on the right time looses its relevance . You can shout at that time , but it won't help. In turn it will destroy the mood and might lead to some negative effect on your post and position.

But this does not mean you keep mum and show that you are weak. If you think you have sufficient proof in your hand to prove an edge over others .. continue, or else its better to save your ass. Times change and with them changes the situation we are into. What you were yesterday , you are not today and what you are today , you won't be tomorrow. The only thing you should ensure is every day you improve, enhance your skills and channelize them in the right direction and wait for the time when everything favors you. Retreat back then, take the revenge , but make it sure that after that you don't make them enemies . Try making them the people who are bound to support you because that's the only option remaining.

3 comments:

It's really true that being composed in dark times helps big time! :)
but I really don't think the last line that mentioned something about "following happily" makes sense in practicality! Maybe "Following" is possible.. But I've got my own doubts on that "not making enemies" and "Happily following" :)

that was a very nice doubt.. i take my own privilege to explain my dear reader ... that by following i meant that i monopolize the world and my enemies are so bound to follow me.. its not their choice. its mandatory because they know that's the only way they can save their ass..

you are delivering very nice thoughts here. I appreciate this. But I have one doubt. Did you implement it in your dark time!!!!