¼ÁÁŠMÄÅ™

SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT...!!!! PANKH PHELA AUR UDTA CHAL...DUNIYA TUMHARA INTZAAR KAR RAHI HAI...!!!

Days together I thought ....
Oh !! Shah !! What people would be thinking about me...
I should not do this, or else what would my friend about me.
I should not see this , I might land with a bad image.
I should not talk to this guy , they might think bad about us.
Goodness, I was so loaded with these thoughts that I never did anything what my heart actually wanted to. I kept on doing those things which might add to the image I carry in society.Is life all about being a society bound. No now I want to break free all these shackles of slumber and fly high. Because ultimately they would never work for me, for opinions may vary from people to people. At one side I might be making some lot happy, but at the other side by doing this I am disappointing so many.

So despite of being image conscious and not doing the things you like, one should try to do things which he wants the most to happen. Because even if you pull your whole life being image conscious, one mistake you commit and your image is lost. And being a normal human being you are not perfect to say that you won't commit mistake. So take pride in being "YOU", because your creator is also the same as that of the person commenting on you. So permit all opinions coming to you, don't let them dishearten you. Grade them according to your heart, Even if your heart things a bit that opinion is right then use it for your own good. Improve yourself with these opinions , and if you can't just chuck them and "LIVE LIVELY"...

3 comments:

great post!!.... really liked the heading..."OPINIONS ARE NOT EVDENCES"..

and its so true.... like there is a saying "There is no need to think what others will think about you cause they are also thinking the same thing!..."

when is ur next blog coming ????

This comment has been removed by the author.